...and did a puzzle with my friends.
I also had two Thanksgiving dinners and brought my boyfriend to his first-ever full family function. He endured both sides of the family, one day right after the other. I went to Catching Fire and got my fangirl on. I was so enthralled in the movie that I forgot to eat my popcorn. Don't worry, I made up for the popcorn...I had a third Thanksgiving (today) with my roommates and applied for graduation on the very last day of the deadline. I also got to see one of my oldest and best friends, as she was in town for the holiday. Looking back, I probably fell into about a dozen unintentional food comas over the course of the weekend due to the fact that I couldn't help but continually eat my own weight in hors d'oeuvres (I just woke up from one of these said comas now to write this post, actually). I also discovered puzzles aren't very effective in warding off these food comas...in fact, they definitely make it worse.
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving; mine was pretty decent.


No comments:
Post a Comment