Sunday, December 8, 2013

"Snow Storm"

It actually wasn't even the snow that was so awful to endure this week in North Dakota. It wasn't near as much as they predicted. It was the sub-zero temperatures and so-cold-it-burns wind chills we battled all week. If you didn't have your warm gloves and boots out yet, you have them out now and they probably aren't good enough. After a great deal of snow in the beginning of the week, the unbearable temps. came and knocked the wind right out of us.

I found myself staring at the thermometers around me in disbelief...


"Could it really be THIS cold in December???" I thought. I even had to help a friend jump start her car. That's a January and February kind of task. Ugh.

And I think maybe the worst part is...this is literally just the beginning...there is so much more to come. Ugh (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment